Welcome to RemzLab! Casual racing and having a good time with people is the main focus here. In hope you enjoy your time while following Remz’ journey into the video game world!
Super Mario All-Stars & Super Mario WorldSNES
Individual Mario Games
- Super Mario BrosSNES : 5m 32s
- Super Mario Bros. Lost LevelsSNES : 8m 58s
- Super Mario Bros. 2SNES : 8m 51s
- Super Mario Bros. 2NES : 10m 48s
- Super Mario Bros. 3SNES : 12m 11s
- Super Mario Bros. 3NES – Warpless : 1h 02m 28s
- Super Mario WorldSNES : 11m 36s
- Super Mario WorldSNES – No Starworld : 43m 25s
Zelda: A Link to the PastSNES
- 100% Warpless : 54m 06s
- 100% : 48m 33s
- All Bosses Warpless : 28m 27s
- All Bosses : 21m 11s
- Warpless : 20m 58s
- Any% : 17m 08s
- Adventures of LoloNES : 23m 05s
- Blaster MasterNES : 36m 32s
- Double Dragon IIINES : 19m 24s
- Final Fantasy IIISNES : 8h 05m 47s
- ContraNES : 10m 59s
- Balloon FightNES : 4m 52s
- Spy vs. SpyNES – All Individual Levels : 8m 42s
- Dr. MarioSNES – Levels 0-20 51m 42s
- Zak McKrackenDOS : 45m 33s
- ZeldaGame & Watch : 18m 54s
- Maniac Mansion DeluxePC : 19m 59s
- BusterX68000 : 19m 14s
- Chess MasterSNES – Level 60/5 2m 23s
- Agar.ioPC – 10-Deaths : 33.5s – 1K Mass : 2m 59s
- (no mic) : Interactions via chat only. Usually in the late evening/nights when someone is sleeping nearby. Or when more focus is needed.
- (mic no cam) : Stream contains live audio commentary.
- (cam no mic) : Stream contains live cam feed with text commentary. Usually in the late evening/nights when someone is sleeping nearby.
- (cam & mic) : Stream contains live cam feed with audio commentary.
Although native language is canadian french, english is used by default unless stated otherwise.
Speedrunning : speedrun.com/user/Remz
Racing : speedrunslive.com/profiles/#!/remz
Donations are not encouraged but you can still send tips here if you really want to. Thank you!
Chat scripts used on the stream are based on an irc script by Rambly with some CSS customizations.
The custom font has been heavily inspired by an image font created by Acmlm.
Timer tiled background is also a two-tone modified version of the background found on his website.