NOTE: Mupen64k (Mupen64++) uses the host’s game save files. If you want to use saves while playing online, it is advised that you backup them regularly to avoid loosing your progress when a desync happen or if something else goes wrong. The other players ingame should use the exact same saves or not have save data at all.
- Download Muppen++ 0.1.3.122, the emulator used to play most N64 games online.
- Extract the file on your computer and create a “roms” folder in “Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12” directory.
- Put your ROMs (game files) in “Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12/roms”.
- Launch “mupen64pp.exe”.
- Click on “Options“, then on “Settings“.
- Click on the “Directories” tab, and on “Add“.
- Select your “roms” folder and click on “OK“.
- Click on “Options”, then on “Input Settings…” to setup your gamepad or keyboard.
- Click on “Utilities” and on “KailleraClient (NetPlay)“
- Click on “Master Server List” and wait for all servers to ping. Select any server with a low ping and click on “Connect“. It is recommended that you download the latest server list in case kaillera service goes offline.
 Open the plugin folder (defualt folder is ‘plugin’)
 Place files insides of folder
 Reopen Mupen64++
 Goto Settings (Options -> Settings or ‘CTRL + S’)
 Select the new plugin in the proper category.
 Click Ok
will fix some graphic glitches but for everything else use JABO DIRECT3D8 as it
is the most STABLE overall video plugin.
Good Name= Rom Name
Header Code= Ini Code