- Download Snes9k 0.09z2, the SNES emulator used for online play.
- Unzip the file and install the program.
- Put your ROMs (game files) in “Snes9K/roms/”
- Launch Snes9K.
- Click on “Input” and on “Joypad configuration…” to configure your controller or your keyboard.
- Click on the rectangle box beside the first input (UP) and assign all the inputs. When done, click on “OK“.
- Click on “File” and “Load Game…” to load a ROM and test your controls.
- When ready, click “File” and “Play Kaillera Game”.
- Click on “Master Server List“ and wait for all servers to ping. Select any server with a low ping and click on “Connect“. It is recommended that you download the latest server list and the latest kailleraclient.dll in case kaillera service goes offline.
Join the SNES netplay action!