Are you looking for netplay? Visit the netplay section!
You can also play retro games online on Remz Domain. Play a selection of the evergrowing Remz’s classic NES, SNES and Sega Genesis game collection in this web page. Play directly in your Internet browser, no download required!
Play Retro Games Online for Free
You want to know where you can play and how you can play the old good retro games online for free? You are at the right place!
- Just click on the console you would like to play and on the title of the game you would like to try.
- Click inside the game window to start the game. If you hover the mouse over the game window you will see menu icons at the bottom.
- Click on the tool icon to set your controls. For example: Click on the up arrow on the D-Pad image and then push the key on your keyboard that you want to set for the up input.
- Repeat that for the rest of the controls.
- Click on SAVE to exit and play the game.
If you would like to restart the virtual console, click on Reset and select another game. If you would like to select another console, click on Home. There are also a save and load features on the web emulators, so you may want to use it to save your progress to a file on your computer that you can load back anytime to continue from where you left.
This site is still under construction so many games are waiting to be added soon. Thanks for choosing Remz.ca to play!